Thursday, May 10, 2012

Be happy

So I stumbled upon this article and it is quite interesting. Basically it is saying how people have this ideal body image that they are trying to achieve but do not want to put in the work to do so. If you want to change, you have to put in the work and change one thing at a time. It takes baby steps, so it will take time. You just have to keep a positive attitude and love yourself. The article says that most people have this idea that when they lose those 5 pounds that their life will change. Truth is, it will probably be the same. YOU have to be the one who makes your life different. Go out there and be happy with who you are. Take care of yourself. Make sure you are clean and work hard to accomplish the goals that you have. Like I said before, it will take time. Eventually you will get where you want to be and love life as you are getting there. I love this picture. It gives me motivation on those days that I really need it.

Challenge: Be happy while you are working towards your new goal.

1 comment:

  1. Chris and I loooved that picture haha thanks for posting. It made us giggle :)

    ReplyDelete