Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"I AM AWESOME!"

I just read a blog from a woman that was very inspiring and it applies to wellness. She talks about being positive and thinking good about yourself. If we are always thinking the negative, then how are we ever going to feel good about ourselves? How will we have the motivation to work out or to eat better? How will we have the confidence to perform well in our career or think clearly? Being Positive is one of the keys to improve your emotional health and overall wellness. Here is the link to her post. It is a little long, but WORTH the read.

A story that popped into mind while I was reading is from my cousin. She went into Subway to get a sandwich and the kid behind the counter was very precise about putting her sandwich together. After he got her order right he he wrapped it up nicely and said to himself, "I am AWESOME!" I wonder what his emotional health is like.

Challenge: Put at least two "Drops of Awesome" in your bucket right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment